The Apache OpenWhisk project is active on several social media channels which aim to make it easier to get started and to build a community around the project.
The OpenWhisk mailing list is primarily for contributor discussions around the Apache project. There are several other channels also available for general interest and end user developer questions.
- GitHub: Browse the OpenWhisk source code, documentation, and ecosystem of supporting projects.
- YouTube: See demos of OpenWhisk in action.
- SlideShare: Look over slides from many of the presentations from past events.
- Twitter: Follow for the latest news from the OpenWhisk ecosystem.
- Stack Overflow: Ask questions and find answers about how to use OpenWhisk.
- Slack: Engage the OpenWhisk developers directly in conversations.
- Medium: Read blog posts about OpenWhisk use cases and underlying architecture.